All praise is due to Allah (swt), and may prayers and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Al-Tawba Center is Part of the ICCC (Islamic Cultural Community Center), a Minnesota, USA-based non-profit organization.
The mission of the Masjid Al-Tawba / Islamic Cultural Community Center is, first and foremost, to serve the deen (religion) of Allah.
Some of our goals include:
1. To establish the Islamic rituals: performing the five daily prayers, the Jumuah (Friday) prayer, and the Eid prayers;
2. To make the Muslim community aware of the matter of its deen through lessons and lectures – especially in the field of belief, explanation of Quran, and jurisprudence – both in Arabic and English;
3. To provide services, such as Islamic jurisprudence arbitration, specializing in conflict resolution between members of the community according to Islamic law, as well as the marriage contract and ceremony, and divorce procedures when necessary. In addition, the center is working toward responding to all needs within our community, providing help to as many needy persons as possible, and assisting those who find themselves suddenly in times of difficulty;
4. To follow up with dawah (sharing the message of Islam) work and help community youth develop skills in the field of dawah. Also, to provide any people interested in Islam all the information they need;
5. To provide shariah (Islamic jurisprudence) teaching through the weekly masjid halaqaat (learning sessions), and to provide Islamic education to Muslim children through the Al-Tawba weekend school, which has as its main subjects: Quran, Islamic studies, and the Arabic language;
6. To work on the unity of Muslims under the authentic Islamic belief (aqeedah) and the proper Islamic way without entering into conflicts that split our community;
7. To develop cultural, social, and sporting activities;
8. To found community relations and foster brotherhood/sisterhood between our establishment and other centers within Minnesota and beyond as well, working toward the general well-being of Muslims in the United States;
And Allah is the ultimate helper and guider to the right way.